If you are not over 18 or not living in the United Kingdom you will not be able to use this website and you should not attempt to make an application, although subject to your acceptance of these Terms you should feel free to browse. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms set out below you should not use this website.
Please be aware of the following:
- We use your personal information to provide the services you have requested. We may also use this information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We collect personal financial information from borrowers such as wage slips and tax returns to provide proof of income, proof of employment and tax status to lenders.
- We also collect information about personal debts, debt payments, other committed expenditure and guarantees given, so that lenders can see what existing liabilities a borrower will have, with a view to ensuring that any additional liability is affordable to the borrower.
- We collect detailed bank statements to provide proof of account conduct, to prove income and expenditure over time and to prove the source of funds coming into the account for Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- We collect details about the property you are offering as security so that the lenders can assess the value of that security.
- We collect business plans, trading accounts, explanations about credit history, and other background information to help lenders assess your loan request.
- We collect information to provide proof of residential address and the identity of borrowers to lenders.
- We collect log information in our server logs, both for our HTTP server (such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser) and our Telephony server (such as your phone number, calling party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, call recording, SMS routing information and types of calls).
- We share the information provided by advertisers at two levels. High level information (which is anonymous) is published openly on the website for anyone to see. Low level detailed information is published in such a way that only registered lenders can view it. Registered lenders are able to download your information into their systems for processing, at which time maintenance of your privacy becomes their responsibility.